In keeping with the National Policy on Skill Development, the State of Assam envisions Skill Development of its youth. Thrust areas include -
- Automobile Sector
- Oil Sector
- Beauty & Wellness, etc.
The aim of Skill Development is to achieve rapid and inclusive growth through -
- Enhancing individual's employability (wage/self-employment) and ability to adapt to changing technologies and labour market demands.
- Improving productivity and living standards of the people.
- Strengthening competitiveness of the State.
Our initiatives in Automobile sectorTie-Up with:
Driving training centres (Proposed) will be opened at some selected ITIs of the State
- TATA Motors at ITI Nagaon and Tinsukia
- HYUNDAI at ITI Guwahati
- Toyota at ITI Nalbari
Our initiatives in Beauty and Wellness sectorTie-Up with:
- Lakme at ITI (W) Guwahati
Our initiatives in Hospitality sectorTie-Up with:
- Cafe Coffee Day at ITI (W) Guwahati