Checklist for Transfer of Employment Exchange Registration Card
- Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should fulfill the eligibility criteria
- Required documents
- Verification of documents
Overview of Transfer of Employment Exchange Registration Card:
- The candidate becomes a part of the live data of registration in the Employment Exchange where he/she is transferred,
- Being a registered applicant, the candidate is eligible for sponsorship for trainings / coaching under different Govt. schemes,
- The candidate is also eligible for career guidance for self-employment.
- The candidate is sponsored against notified vacancies as per his qualification, age, category, etc.
- The candidate is registered as a fresh candidate but he/she is eligible to carry with him/her his/her original seniority of registration in the Employment Exchange transferred.
Process flow for the Service:
- Ascertaining the eligibility of the transfer of the Employment Exchange Registration Card by the Employment Exchange Officials.
- Candidate can transfer within the State as well as outside the State.
- Visit concerned Employment Exchange.
- Submit Application for transfer clearly indicating name of the Employment Exchange, existing address for communication and residential address of the place where transfer is sought.
- Processing of Application,
- Copy of letter of transfer posted to candidate.
- The candidate is to contact the Employment Exchange Officials of the Employment Exchange where the Employment Exchange Registration Card is transferred.
- The new Employment Exchange Registration Card is issued to the candidate in the Employment Exchange transferred.
- Transfer process is complete.
- To avail transfer in any Employment Exchanges of Assam, the candidate should be a holder of valid Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Candidate should have been a part of the Live Register of the Employment Exchange for atleast 3 (three) years.
Fees including the payment mode
There is no fee for transfer.
Accompanying Documents required:
- Application for transfer in original.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card in original.
How to apply:
- Apply in plain paper indicating reason for transfer along with address for communication including residential address of the place where transfer is sought.
- Attach Employment Exchange Registration Card in original along with the application.
- Submit Application in the Employment Exchange where registration exists.
Forms to be filled:
No Form is required. Apply in Plain paper.
Important Time line:
The submission of application for transfer of Employment Exchange Registration Card is during all working days except Govt. Holidays.
Online or Offline Service:
The service is not yet online.
Whom to contact:
Officials of District Employment Exchanges / Employment Exchange / University Employment Information and Guidance Bureau, etc.